Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Let's get started

The blog - I've just started really recently, but FASHION - I've been passionately in love with it for years.

So what exactly triggered me to start blogging? Lookbook.nu community.
Street fashion is so inspiring. It gives you sort of freedom - whatever you wear, as long as you really feel it, you're hype!
I was really curious how would it be if I also started a blog about ....others' clothes and mine.

So here I am, trying and experimenting with new things.

All visitors are WELCOMED, as well as comments.





Tunic, scarf - H&M
Belt - Accessorize
Shoes - Nine West


This outfit is me crying out for no COLD weather at ALL (!) in Singapore.
I've spent most of my life in Europe, Poland, where autumn and winter are beyond lovely. Besides, I love fall/winter fashion more than anything. And now i got to live with 365 days of summer - sometimes, it's really really depressing - i got a feeling like time has stopped or I've stuck in time ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...